Specialties: Industrial, Office
View My Listings: Click Here
Scope of Service Experience
Office & industrial/logistics-Landlord & tenant representation
Land-Acquisitions for residential developers.
Background & Experience
Brian began his career in 1984 working with Principal Carmine Inserra concentrating his efforts on JFK International Airport servicing custom house brokers, freight forwarders, airlines and ancillary airport businesses in lease and sale transactions. In 2004, Brian expanded the scope of his logistics service nationally, having negotiated warehouse and office leases at Los Angeles International, San Francisco International, Chicago O’Hare, Indianapolis, and BWI, Washington D.C. Additionally, Brian is the exclusive leasing agent for Seagis AirPark @ JFK, a portfolio which comprises 500,000 SF in 27 buildings at John F. Kennedy International Airport.
• Hofstra University - Attended for B.B.A.
• Building Owners & Managers Institute - R.P.A. (Real Property Administrator)
• Long Island University -C.W. Post Real Estate Institute
Professional Associations & Designations
• Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS)
• Past President of The Garden City Historical Society
• Trustee of Society for the Preservation of Long Island Antiquities
• Member of the John F. Kennedy Int’l Airport Chamber of Commerce
• Second Vice President of the Rockaway Development & Revitalization Corp.
• Associate Member of the Urban Land Institute