Specialties: Land, Retail
View My Listings: Click Here
Scope of Service Experience
Currently, Albert focuses primarily on the representation of landlords as well as tenants in the leasing and sales of retail properties. Albert, along with Dennis McCoy, are currently representing over ±100,000 SF of retail space for local landlords and have represented national tenants such as American Apparel, Chrysler, Mitsubishi, Hertz, T-Mobile, Radio Shack, Buffalo Wild Wings, General Motors, TD Bank, A&P, First National Bank of Long Island, as well as many others.
Background & Experience
Albert has over 30 years of diverse real estate experience. In 1977, Albert joined the Lansco Corporation in New York City handling office leasing. In 1986 he joined Jones Lang Wooton as a Vice President and handled landlord and tenant representation. In 1988 he joined Spiegel Associates as Associate Director of Leasing where he was responsible for leasing over 2.5 million square feet of commercial space on Long Island and the Metropolitan area. In 1994 he started Schacker Management, which merged with Bagnato Realty in 1997. In 2000, Bagnato Realty became NAI Long Island where Albert is now a Principal.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Queens College, NY
• New York University Real Estate Institute
Professional Associations & Designations
• Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS)
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• NAI Global Leadership Board
• Member of the Retail Network
• Board of Directors for March of Times Long Island Chapter
• Member of the NAI Gold Club
• Professional Board of Directors for Hofstra University Real Estate Institute